Lynn Johnson's TeamMy Southern View
- -I was born and raised in NC and have only ever lived in the Triangle region.
- -I have two beautiful children and an amazing fiance that I love very much!
- -I graduated from Campbell University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Family Studies.
- -I use to be a middle school and high school teacher. I taught Life Skills and Interior Design.
- -I love to travel and prefer blue water destinations, but if I could go anywhere in the world, I would actually love to go to Egypt! Crazy, I know.
- -I started my real estate career in 2006 and I haven’t dreaded a day of work since.
- -There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t thank the Lord for all he continues to do for me and my family. He is my rock and guides me daily.
- -If I wasn’t a Realtor, I would be a travel agent or party planner.
- -I believe that monograms are a necessity on everything!
- -I would prefer to talk on the phone rather than texting.
Transaction Coordinator | Assitant
- -I am a military wife as well as a mother to two wonderful children!
- -I have moved 21 times in my life and have lived in many states including Indiana, Florida and North Carolina.
- -I graduated from the University of Phoenix with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, majoring in Accounting.
- -My dream is to visit Ireland and Scotland.
- -In my free time, I enjoy family movie nights or reading a good book.
- -I am passionate about creating positive customer experiences.
- -The most calming sound, to me, is the sound of waves crashing on the shore.
- -I was a Voice of the Customer Ambassador at my previous employer and take those values to my current role.
- -I like making spreadsheets for just about anything.
- -I enjoy solving puzzles- in real life situations and in game form.