Lynn Johnson's TeamMy Southern View
- -I was born and raised in NC and have only ever lived in the Triangle region.
- -I have two beautiful children and an amazing fiance that I love very much!
- -I graduated from Campbell University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Family Studies.
- -I use to be a middle school and high school teacher. I taught Life Skills and Interior Design.
- -I love to travel and prefer blue water destinations, but if I could go anywhere in the world, I would actually love to go to Egypt! Crazy, I know.
- -I started my real estate career in 2006 and I haven’t dreaded a day of work since.
- -There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t thank the Lord for all he continues to do for me and my family. He is my rock and guides me daily.
- -If I wasn’t a Realtor, I would be a travel agent or party planner.
- -I believe that monograms are a necessity on everything!
- -I would prefer to talk on the phone rather than texting.
- -Born & raised in NC, Garner-South Raleigh Areas.
- -My best pal, Ginger is my sweet, four-legged pup.
- -I love traveling, outside of North Carolina, never been anywhere North of NC, just South.
- -The Coast is my go to. It’s just something about sand and salt water that does the body good.
- -Love some Country music at its finest. Huge Darius Rucker Fan!
- -I invested in an outdoor smoker and I use it all year long. Best Purchase of my life.
- -Fall is my favorite time of the year!
- -Community of Hope Organization has my heart; just being able to help someone physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually is such a blessing.
- -Love to spend time with my four siblings, four nephews, and niece.
- -If I could travel to any place in the world, I would want to go to Hawaii!